Give some thought to what to put in your blog that will help you attract clients.
- Update your blog regularly. Keep your content topical, relevant and up to date.
- Offer something of value. Give readers a reason to come back again and again.
- Demonstrate that you’re knowledgeable about the real estate market in your area.
- Portray yourself as genuine, positive, upbeat. No whining about the market, no negative commentary, no badmouthing politicians, other brokers, or anyone else.
- Make it clear you’re successful without beating readers over the head with overt marketing. Blog about your successes. Let your readers know how you handled a tough situation or came through for a client.
- Provide a link to your résumé or your LinkedIn profile. Potential clients will want to know more about you.
- Show you’re passionate about your work and dedicated to the profession. People like to be around people who are enthusiastic about what they do.